1. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Iced-out.gr informs you that, for the best and most complete service through the services we offer you in our online store, it processes your personal data, based on Law 2472/1997 and its relevant amendments and in accordance with following guidelines:
You give us only your standard details, which relate to the smooth completion of the purchase and delivery of your order and to personalize and improve your service.
2. THE INFORMATION WE REQUEST FROM YOU
Each visitor can browse the online store iced-out.gr without giving any personal information.
We will need personal data (Name, address, phone, your e-mail and a password) only when you place an order for products.
3. DOCUMENT DATA
In case you want an invoice, contact us at iced-out.gr and give us the name of the company, VAT number, Tax Office and address of its headquarters.
In short, we only ask for as much information as we need for you to enjoy a unique shopping experience: consistent delivery of the products you ordered, secure payment of your order and personalized service based on your needs and preferences.
The information we collect from your visits and purchases at iced-out.gr.
In order to be able to offer a personalized service, most large companies use alphanumeric identification files, the so-called cookies. Cookies are divided into permanent and session: permanent cookies remain on your hard drive even after you finish your visit, mentioning a wide range of items that are used for the next visit.
Session cookies are used only to recognize that you are entering the site, so you do not need to ask for a password on all pages that contain data transaction. These are deleted immediately after you leave the site. Iced-out.gr uses session cookies: in order not to constantly ask you for a password when you visit our various pages, we must recognize you when you enter our online store.
How do we manage the data and information you have entrusted to us?
We use the data you have entrusted to us to offer you a unique shopping experience, in the following ways:
• To become a member of iced-out.gr (As a member you have access to your old and current orders. Also to receive updates in categories of your interest.
• To deliver to your place orders that you have procured online.
• To be able to confirm your orders.
• To be able to answer your possible questions and inquiries in the customer service department.
• To send you special offers and updates of new products.
• In no case do we distribute your personal data to third parties (article 11 of law 2472/1997) In no case do we sell or rent your personal data to third parties. These data are used exclusively by iced-out.gr to continuously improve your service. If in the future we see that sharing some of your information with a third party can significantly benefit your purchases, it will be done only with your approval. An exception to this obligation is the case where the specific information is requested by a court decision from bodies of the Law.
How can you control the use of your personal data?
By going to “My Account” and then to “Personal Member Information” you can access any information you have entrusted to us (right of access, Article 12 of Law 2472/1997), you can make changes to your information or even request their deletion and in general to object at any time for the processing of the data that concern you (right of objection article 13 law 2472/1997).
Finally, personal security is the password you give when you become a member of iced-out.gr. In order to present any of your personal information, the user’s email and password must first be given. For this reason, these items must be well guarded so that they do not risk falling into the hands of others. In order to present any of your personal information, the user’s email and password must first be given. For this reason, these items must be well guarded so that they do not risk falling into the hands of others.